<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

INTERROGATION OF PRESIDENT OVER
By I.L. Newcombe

After shooting the shit with the 9/11 Commission, Vice-President Cheney and President Bush relaxed in the Rose Garden.

After discussing the failures that led to the massacre of 3,000 innocent Americans, President Bush said, "I'm glad I did it. I'm glad I took the time...I enjoyed it." (an actual quote)

Yes, Mr. President, we're certainly glad 'you' enjoyed it. Maybe next week we can enjoy talking about lynchings or the 700 dead American Service Men or Ebola. That would be a real hoot.

As for his part, Vice - President Cheney said he was "proud of my boy! He didn't fidget or get impatient at all. And, we were there for four hours."

President Bush will spend the remainder of his day playing with Tranformers (Robots in disguise) after some sleepy time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter