<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

RESULTS OF LB IN 04 POLL:
BUSH SUCK FACTOR TOO HUGE TO QUANTIFY!

By Stockton

Results from LB in 04 highly scientific internet poll are in, and the news is not good for the president. According to internet users who visit the LB in 04 website and who take the time to scroll down to our poll and actually vote, Bush's suck factor is too huge to really measure (55%). Only 20% thought that his suck factor constituted "huge amounts," while 25% responded with "mega suckage."

No respondents to the poll claimed Bush sucked "alot," which was the result Bush was advocating. At a press conference in Tennessee, Bush addressed the issue just before an outdoor Molly Hatchet reunion concert: "I'm president, and I know the value of my sucking - and I'm not at that point where it is saying where I am. I suck this much - alot and not more than when I do this. No matter what, they say it all, but it isn't and all that - they, think, like going nukuler, or something, but no more than this much."

Back in Washington, the president tried to deflect questions about the poll by describing what he would look like if he were a woman.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter