<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS ATTEND FICTICIOUS COLLEGE
Guest Commentator: Haribus C. Luthinian

Administration officials, it turns out, are fairly bright. They figured out ways to get college degrees without actually doing any work! Holy Crap! Why wasn't I informed that you could do this!

Evidently, these guys paid lots of money to and attended "fake" univeristies. These universities then issued fake diplomas. That's fucking brilliant!

Like most college boys, I spent most of my time focusing on the two most important things - getting a good education and maintaining a solid GPA. And we worked really hard. So I guess, maybe, I'm a little jeallous of these guys. They, I'm sure had tons of fun, while I was paying attention to my studies.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter