<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

GOP STAFFER IS A SLUT
By Tweed

Now this is a story we can really go down on!

Ohio Senator Mike DeWine (R) has a hussy, woman-of-the-evening, working girl, whore, slut (call it what you want) on his staff - we mean his administrative staff. She's a Staff Assistant, but she calls herself a Staff Ass with pride. She'll diddle any ole' Washington sugar Daddy as long as they have good relations with bush - President Bush, that is - and cash on hand. And she's not afraid to tell you that she is hot! Click here for a great time with the Washingtonienne!

This Staff Ass put on line some personal stories about her wonderful job and sex life.

Upon reading of this, I became aroused. . . you know, at the prosepct of getting inside this Staff Ass - the mind of this Staff Ass, to determine what desires of hers were being satsified with this exploitive behavior. I figured if I could make contact, I'd explain to her the attributes of lickin bush - our website. I'd get behind her, ease my way inside and tell her to hold on, and get - I mean I'd convince her that I could be trusted and suggest to her that if she could relax a bit, and let this thing blow over; she'd end up on her hands and knees-feet!! she'd land on her feet. DC is a hard place to work and live as a young woman with a highly developed sexual appetite. I'd want her to feel that even though her weblog is gone, she could keep up the stories - heck I'd even help out!

Hey Stockton, do you think we could get her to write for us?

Is it hot in here?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter