<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

KERRY SEARCHES FOR VP

Democratic Presidential candidate John F. Kerry has sped up his search for a running mate.

"I'm 60 years old," said Kerry, "and I've never had a running mate. I think I'm finally ready."

The Kerry campaign has had little success in finding Kerry a partner.

"It's tough out there," said one Kerry advisor. "You're competing with much younger people and it's just so hard to meet that perfect someone."

Kerry has come close to selecting a mate, but problems intervened.

"I was looking at one senator from Connecticut. He seemed solid and stable and had a good sense of humor. Then, I found out that he had been a running mate for someone else. I should have known. He never gave me his home phone number. He always wanted me to call him on his cell-phone or beep him."

With over 18 compatability categories, the Kerry Camp hopes that eharmony.com will be his last stop in the VP search.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter