<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

L. PAUL BREMER REAFFIRMS "TOOL" STATUS
By Stockton

In a move seen as a counter to the activities of Rich Lowry (See April 30 Post) and Bill Frist (See March 31Post), L. Paul Bremer decisively reaffirmed his "White House Tool" status.

"I want this message to be heard loud and clear," Bremer said in a news conference held in a large concrete bunker in an undisclosed location in Baghdad, "no one - no one can claim to be President Bush's bitch who has better credentials than me." Bremer pointed to the many occasions when he put his professional beliefs aside to follow the President's lead on ill-conceived policy. "I've grabbed my ankles so frequently," Bremer noted after the conference, "that I can tell the ring size of each of my toes."

In an apparent attempt to reclaim his status as Chief White House Tool, Senator Frist said that he would gladly accept the President's Mr. Winkie in his mouth. Frist aides quickly backtracked on the Senator's statement, noting that the only presidential winkie-mouth issue was the one involving Bill Clinton, who should have been impeached.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter