<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

FRIDAY RIGHT-WINGNUTTERY
Tweedly

Here's something I bet you didn't know, from a review of Anne Coulter's diatribe against Bill Clinton:


Ann Coulter hates Bill Clinton because he ran the most unethical administration
in the history of the United States. He taught our children it's okay to lie
under oath. His lack of morals are a disgrace to all right thinking Americans.
And worst of all, his relationships with Cristy Zercher, Elizabeth Ward Gracen,
Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica Lewinsky, Hillary
Clinton, Nancy Hernreich, Susan McDougal, Debra Schiff, Sherrie Densuk, Marsha
Scott, and Dolly Kyle Browning directly caused the War on Terror.
Hell; if I knew sex was so dangerous I wouldn't have had three kids!

Next, a truly intellectual review of one of Michael Savage's offerings:



Mr. savage wrote this book excellently in my opinion. he is a model of how all
conservatives should be. I'm a conservative I strongly agree with him, the truth
hurts and i'm not afraid to say that. Only intellectuals can get past the name
calling to see his message the name calling serves to put them in their place.
The facts he states are in fact true, if you would take the time to look them
up. He did a great job on this book buy it read it understand it. DontWas this
review helpful to you?

You caught me - I give up - I'm not an intellectual.

OK, I have no idea at all what this means. I found it on a review for a Sean Hannity book:

WE ARE LIBERALS AND WE ARE BIG AND MEAN AND SCARY!!! WE WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN
AND FEAST ON THEIR BLOOD!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAA!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE!!! THE FRENCH
WILL HELP US!!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME!!! P.S. SADDAM
LIKES US BETTER THAN YOU!!!


Here's another Hannity fan, who I would really like to see meeting up with Hannity in an alley somewhere:


I sort of like what this guy has to say in his book. I agree with his assertions
for the most part, although alot of what he says bugs me, and I don't always
agree with his manner of putting it across to people.
But all that is unimportant, because I am physically in love with this man. Good grief, he gives me the chills. I am so paralyzed at the sight of those eyes on the cover, they
make my knees turn to twigs. And that absolutely stunning jaw and profile. I
would vote for him for president in a second. I can imagine him coming home late
from some book signing, me at the door to meet him, get him dinner and help him
relax, just be his man in every way. Too bad he probably doesn't share this
idea, but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Hey! Who Loves Ya, Baby!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter