<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

NOTES FROM THE UNDERGROUND
By Tweed
Reporting from Occupied Territory

If you knew Stockton as well as I do, you'd be just as surprised as me prediction of the election was accurate.

Quite frankly, I don't know why anyone would vote for this jack-ass.

Here in Northern Virginia (a little bit of NJ in the South), I must confess some happiness with the results. While VA did not reach 47% for Kerry, Kerry won a greater percentage than Gore did in 2000, and Northern Virginia voted overwhelming for Kerry - including Fairfax County (52.6 to 46.3), which went for Bush, Dole, Bush.

Overall, disappointed, though. Looks like all the Battleground states I IDed went the other way - like my first girlfirend. Let that be a lesson to you.

And the Republicans made ground in the Reichstag as well. Bummer.

At least Stockton and I get to Lick Bush for another four years.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter